- Solid Rock Community School is open to students in grades K-12. Our school features small class sizes and a low student-to-teacher ratio, allowing students to receive the attention they deserve. Solid Rock Community school offers an "out of the box" approach to education.
- Experience the Solid Rock Community School difference! www.solidrockcs.org.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Council for Exceptional Children
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, ADHD, Autism, SLD|
|Total Students||250 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(dress code: modest clothing)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,500|
|Tuition Notes||McKay Scholarship, Step Up For Students Scholarship, Tuition Assistance, Gardiner (PLSA), Work-Exchange|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$4,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Melissa Yost|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Football, Golf, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Bowling,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Community Outreach, Construction Club (woodshop), Culinary Arts, Drama, Kayaking, Odyssey of the Mind, Thespian Society, Worship Band, Yearbook Culinary Arts, Drama, Kayaking, Worship Band, Yearbook, Community Outreach,
Construction Club (woodshop),
Odyssey of the Mind,
- Solid Rock Community School is a K-12th grade accredited private school. Solid Rock began on its journey to develop a non-traditional approach to "school" that truly recognizes each student`s individual academic, social, and emotional needs.Solid Rock Community School is a school community that finds joy in work, in play, and in the discovery and realization of personal potential. Our dedicated and qualified staff provides a nurturing environment offering quality education and a low teacher-to-student ratio. Embracing diversity of background, culture, personalities, and thought, the school seeks to provide a life-altering opportunity to its students.Experience the Solid Rock Community School difference!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New Port RicheyGrades: NS-12 | 320 students
5630 Olympia St
New Port Richey, FL 34652
New Port RicheyGrades: K-12 | 106 students
10005 Ridge Road
New Port Richey, FL 34654
HudsonGrades: K-12 | 141 students
9403 Scot St
Hudson, FL 34669
New Port RicheyGrades: PK-8 | 65 students
4416 Thys Road
New Port Richey, FL 34653
New Port RicheyGrades: PK-7 | 245 students
6800 Trouble Creek Rd
New Port Richey, FL 34653
As a graduate of Solid Rock Community School I can tell you that is just that. A community. A community based on love and acceptance. I learned more in my 7 years there than when I was in public school. The uniqueness of the teaching and the student to teacher ratio is something that I would have never been able to succeed without. There are so many different activities for every individual. Everyone is included and no one is left behind. Very thankful for this school and the hearts of each and every staff member.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Graduate
Solid Rock Community School changed my life for the better. The uniqueness of the teaching and the student to teacher ration helped me succeed and get to where I am today. There are so many different activities for every individual. No one is left behind and always included. I learned so much there in my seven years of attending. So thankful to have been apart of something so incredible.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Name
I am a graduate of Solid Rock. Loved my time there. The staff is really nice and helpful, they care about you. I had been to a few schools before I went there and they became "home". I''m now in college but I will always remember my Solid Rock days and friends.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Miche
Anyone who is searching for a private school would be well advised to consider this school. They have created a community of people who love kids, love God and live out their lives with character. We currently have four of our six children enrolled and they all love to GO TO SCHOOL. That is not common. This school is not common. From the unique approach to teaching and learning to the unique schedule, I can not say enough about this school. We plan on enrolling our 4 year old next year and pray that she will graduate high school from Solid Rock Community School.
- Posted by Parent - ckays
The teachers here were absolutely fantastic. There are plenty of sports and a great, friendly, family-like atmosphere. Any one can participate in athletics at Solid Rock no matter their skill level.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - willi
Very happy with the school. I would recommend it.
- Posted by Parent - miche