Grades: K | 63 students
- South Shore Day Care Services provides comprehensive early education and youth programs, using a family support approach that enhances the development of children from economically and culturally diverse families through collaboration with schools and communities.
- Our curriculum focuses on developing curiosity, confidence, the capacity to set a goal and work at it, and the ability to communicate with others and get along with them.
- We evaluate our programs on an ongoing basis.
- We review new research, seek out best practices, and provide staff with training and support.
- We aim to provide the best possible care and educational environment that will support and encourage each child's unique development.
- Every child attending our programs is both nurtured and challenged.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Total Students||63 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1
National avg.: 13:1
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.