Grades: K | 63 students
- South Shore Day Care Services provides comprehensive early education and youth programs, using a family support approach that enhances the development of children from economically and culturally diverse families through collaboration with schools and communities.
- Our curriculum focuses on developing curiosity, confidence, the capacity to set a goal and work at it, and the ability to communicate with others and get along with them.
- We evaluate our programs on an ongoing basis.
- We review new research, seek out best practices, and provide staff with training and support.
- We aim to provide the best possible care and educational environment that will support and encourage each child's unique development.
- Every child attending our programs is both nurtured and challenged.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Total Students||63 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.