Grades: PK-12 | 100 students
- South Side Baptist School is a private Christian School for students K3-12th grade.
- South Side Baptist School was founded in 1975 as a ministry of South Side Baptist Church to aid parents in their responsibility to train up their children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
- We exist as an extension of the Christian home and teach every subject according to the principles taught in the Word of God.
- We strive to have quality academics and fine arts without wavering in our conviction of the truth of God's Word.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Evergreen ParkGrades: PK-8 | 432 students
9536 S Millard Ave
Evergreen Park, IL 60805
ChicagoGrades: NS-12 | 1771 students
1362 E 59th Street
Chicago, IL 60637
Palos HeightsGrades: PK-12 | 1022 students
12001 S Oak Park Ave
Palos Heights, IL 60463
ChicagoGrades: 9-12 | 843 students
10001 S Pulaski Rd
Chicago, IL 60655
BurbankGrades: KG-12 | 95 students
5040 W 87th St
Burbank, IL 60459
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.