Grades: PK-12 | 711 students
Southeast Academy offers accredited schooling from home using a proven structure with experienced support! SEA has been assisting parents for over 33 years! Southeast Academy practices a rolling enrollment which means students may begin coursework on any date throughout the school year.
SEA uses a colorful paper-based or booklet format for PreK-2nd grades.
SEA uses an award winning online format for 3rd and up.
There are two different teacher support levels to choose from for 3rd-8th grades using our online system.
High school students are given our highest teacher support level.
Students are able to work from anywhere, but 3rd-12th grades will need access to internet.
More information can be found at our southeastacademyonline.com website.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||711 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Number of AP Courses||7 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Calculus, Comparative Government & Politics, English Language & Composition, Human Geography, Macro Economics, U.S. Government & Politics, U.S. History|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,155|
|Tuition Notes||PreK and Kindergarten $500. 1st-2nd $1155. 3rd-5th $1200 or $1500 depending on program. Middle school $1450 or $1750 depending on program. High school $2200.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Beverly Eastridge|
|Admissions Associate||Mike Bruce|
- Easy to use curriculum with a Christian worldview to meet your need without missing gaps: Booklet format for PreK through 2nd. Online format for 3rd grade and up.
- Thousands of multimedia features including digital tutors in our 3rd-12th grades online curriculum. Colorful fun booklet curriculum for younger grades.
- Placement testing is provided upon enrollment with a customized educational plan to meet the specific needs of your child.
- Records management includes taking care of the transfer of records from your previous school.
- Tuition payment options to fit your family`s budget.
- Achievement testing can be done directly through our school. Most states that require testing allow this instead of testing at a local public school.
- We are not just a curriculum system that calls themselves a school! SEA is accredited for all grade levels, not just high school.
- Students are issued a school identification number for taking college entrance exams, financial aid, and college applications.
- High School Honors Program has no additional cost.
- Kindergarten is a learn to read program.
- Telephone consultations for any academic, procedural, or record-keeping questions.
- Over 33 years of experience working with homeschool families.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Po Box 500
Rosedale, VA 24280
RichlandsGrades: K-12 | 21 students
Po Box 1008
Richlands, VA 24641
RavenGrades: K-12 | 59 students
Po Box 520
Raven, VA 24639
RichlandsGrades: PK-12 | 48 students
2506 4th St
Richlands, VA 24641
ClevelandGrades: KG-9 | 9 students
385 Spring City Rd
Cleveland, VA 24225
|5.0 Stars 10/10/14|
Academic program is good. Teachers and Admin staff are very young and extremely rude. They absolutely do not understand ethics and costumer service basics. If not human factor, it could be a great experience.
- Posted by Parent - lana.
October 20, 2016
Among the many forms which you must complete when applying to private school is something called The Candidate Statement. Here's what it is involved in preparing this document.
October 19, 2016
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
October 18, 2016
Submit your employment application the way a Swiss watch craftsman builds a watch. With precision and accuracy.