Grades: PK-12 | 144 students
- Southside Christian School offers a traditional classroom setting which uses both A Beka & Bob Jones curriculum.
- We are accredited by the Georgia Association of Christian Schools and are members of the Georgia Private School Accrediting Council which is recognized by the Georgia State Board of Education.
- Our upper classmen have the opportunity to take courses with Waycross College or Okefenokee Technical Institute.
- Graduates who maintain a 3.0 average in their core classes are eligible to receive the Hope Scholarship.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
Georgia Association of Christian Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||144 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Khaki pants and polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Volleyball, WeightliftingBasketball, Cross Country,
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FolkstonGrades: 1-12 | 20 students
55 Reynolds Rd
Folkston, GA 31537
JesupGrades: 1-10 | 13 students
5393 Odum Screven Rd
Jesup, GA 31545
HortenseGrades: 1-9 | 24 students
10063 Old Post Rd
Hortense, GA 31543
BaxleyGrades: PK-12 | 138 students
1479 Hatch Pkwy S
Baxley, GA 31513
DouglasGrades: PK-12 | 60 students
1179 Thompson Dr
Douglas, GA 31535
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.