Grades: K-12 | 215 students
- SOUTHWEST CHRISTIAN SCHOOL is a non-denominational school for students from Kindergarten through high school.
- Since its inception in 1973, Southwest Christian School has consistently offered concerned parents the best possible training for the total developement of their children, with the goal of seeing each student attain their maximum potential academically, socially, and spiritually.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||215 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please contact school for tuition information.|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballArchery, Basketball,
Cross Country, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- TOTAL TRAINING FOR YOUR CHILD
- STUDENT-CENTERED EDUCATION: At Southwest Christian School the student is central and active, and the teacher prescribes and guides self-directional material which have been prepared by Christian educators.
- INDIVIDUAL CONSIDERATION: Because of the design of the curriculum, the student is free from group pressures and is able to exploit his talents toward individual acceleration and his own potential.
- PROVEN SUCCESS: Throughout its history, Southwest Christian School has seen its students strengthened in their Christian faith through daily exposure to God's Word and to Biblical principles. SCS graduates are going on to universities where they have consistently been among the top students in their classes.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BeavertonGrades: K-12 | 490 students
5585 Sw 209th Ave
Beaverton, OR 97007
CorneliusGrades: NS-8 | 159 students
460 S. Heather St.
Cornelius, OR 97113
AlohaGrades: PK-12 | 291 students
16860 Sw Blanton St
Aloha, OR 97007
HillsboroGrades: PK-8 | 74 students
770 NE Rogahn St.
Hillsboro, OR 97124
BanksGrades: PK-8 | 114 students
39085 Nw Harrington Road
Banks, OR 97106
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.