- Spartanburg Christian Academy is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), a service organization serving Christian schools across the United States and around the world.
- Each member school or college retains its individual distinctive and operating independence.
- Participation in any or all of the services of ACSI is voluntary.
- ACSI is a full-service association designed to be a meaningful aid to the school's educational ministry.
- SCA exists as a ministry of First Baptist Church of North Spartanburg.
- We join with our parents in encouraging our students to be lifelong disciples of Christ through the missions of Evangelism, Discipleship, Giving and Prayer.
- Our faculty and staff strive to lead each student to experience a personal saving relationship with Christ.
- The Bible is God's inerrant Word and is the basis of all instruction and the test of all truth.
- God has not made, and He doesn't maintain, anything in the world that is without meaning and beauty.
- It is our task and our goal to seek the knowledge and understanding of that meaning and beauty through intellectual and spiritual endeavor.
- We promote academic excellence and critical thinking throughout the teaching of the basic doctrines of the Christian faith, equipping students to live Godly lives in a global society.
- Our school teaches honor of the body as the temple of God.
- As basic doctrines of the Christian faith are taught, students are challenged to apply the principles learned to daily living.
- As God's stewards, each student is encouraged to make wise use of time and to use material things for the glory of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||439 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SpartanburgGrades: PK-12 | 405 students
190 Lincoln School Road
Spartanburg, SC 29301
SpartanburgGrades: PK-12 | 171 students
1990 Old Reidville Rd
Spartanburg, SC 29301
SpartanburgGrades: NS-12 | 462 students
1701 Skylyn Drive
Spartanburg, SC 29307
SpartanburgGrades: PK-8 | 163 students
152 Alabama Street
Spartanburg, SC 29302
GreenvilleGrades: K-12 | 1099 students
245 Cavalier Drive
Greenville, SC 29607