Grades: PK-6 | 99 students
Welcome to Spring Hill School, a respectful and innovative independent school believing in the intellect and potential of each of our children. At the heart of our school is a hands-on, global education that fosters joyful learning and stimulates passionate engagement, elaborate thinking, creating, making, and inventing. This is a place where our children can ask questions, wonder, explore, receive individual as well as team guidance as they master their academic skills and thrive while gaining a deep understanding of subject matters.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||99 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(No super hero or television characters)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 28 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,265|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition ranges for 4-5 day full and half day programs.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Karen Tarver|
- We support and nurture each child’s brilliance and unique gifts by encouraging each to reach his or her potential with joy, confidence, new perspectives and a sense of self.
- We model academic excellence through an individualized curriculum focusing on intellectual curiosity and creativity.
- We are committed to providing a school fully integrated with nature through a hands-on approach to sustainability including gardening and recycling programs, care of school grounds and animals, and a natural playground where children can climb trees and build forts.
- We provide an environment where children learn experientially, exploring, discovering and developing life skills, self-discipline, resilience, and leadership competency.
- We foster personal connections and the value of teamwork with an emphasis on a socially diverse community based on integrity and respectful engagement amongst all.
- We cultivate flexibility and adaptability through an exploration of foreign languages, science and technology, and global cultures in this rapidly changing environment.
Profile last updated: 12/01/2014
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Santa RosaGrades: PK-8 | 90 students
1569 Brush Creek Rd
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Santa RosaGrades: K-9 | 37 students
431 Humboldt St
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Santa RosaGrades: PK-12 | 423 students
655 Willowside Road
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
PenngroveGrades: NS-K | 25 students
11201 Main St. Po Box 159
Penngrove, CA 94951