Grades: PK-8 | 319 students
- At SS. Cyril and Methodius School, we provide a fully certified, caring and dedicated faculty who hold one doctorate, over 27 masters degrees in a variety of fields, and over 266 combined years of teaching experience.
- We offer a full contingent of “special” subject offerings, including art, physical education, music, and foreign language.
- We provide a fully equipped computer lab, Internet access in every classroom, and new technology updates yearly.
- We also provide lots of extras: after-school sports, a full-scale drama program and Broadway-style annual musical production, in-school dance classes with a yearly free recital, violin classes, school band and chorus.
- Here student participation in daily masses, prayer services, and parish events; and, most important of all, a community where faith, integrity, and the gospel call to service are lived and celebrated each and every day.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
American Montessori Society (AMS)
Alternative School Network
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||319 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Deer ParkGrades: PK-12
819 Grand Blvd Ste 2
Deer Park, NY 11729
Central IslipGrades: PK-8 | 320 students
82 Carleton Ave
Central Islip, NY 11722
Huntington StationGrades: K-12 | 212 students
722 Deer Park Rd
Huntington Station, NY 11746
HuntingtonGrades: PK-8 | 748 students
360 Main St
Huntington, NY 11743
MelvilleGrades: K-6 | 73 students
150 Round Rd Ste 120
Melville, NY 11747
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.