Grades: PK-8 | 308 students
- St. Joseph-St. Thomas School is a fully accredited Parish catholic school within the Archdiocese of New York.
- St. Joseph St. Thomas School's mission is to provide a Christ centered environment rooted in Catholic values and academic excellence.
- We strive to prepare each student spiritually, intellectually, socially and culturally for life journey.
- St. Joseph St. Thomas School accepts the command of Jesus, "Go, teach all nations." The total education process of our school aims to assist our students in the development of their spiritual, moral, intellectual, physical, social and aesthetic potential.
- We believe that a child must be challenged academically and nurtured spiritually.
- We see each child as an individual, and we believe that teamwork is essential for success.
- At St. Joseph St. Thomas School we encourage the creative and critical thinking of each student and foster a sense of responsibility.
- We strive to help our young people develop an awareness of their role in a Catholic faith community and acquire life-long habits of Christian living.
- We encourage service to parish, school, community, nation and world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||308 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Staten IslandGrades: K-9 | 776 students
5411 Amboy Rd
Staten Island, NY 10312
Staten IslandGrades: PK-8 | 255 students
23 Summit St
Staten Island, NY 10307
Staten IslandGrades: K-9 | 541 students
3560 Richmond Rd
Staten Island, NY 10306
Staten IslandGrades: PK-8 | 258 students
78 Howard Ave
Staten Island, NY 10301
Staten IslandGrades: K-9 | 231 students
57 Cleveland Pl
Staten Island, NY 10305
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.