Grades: PK-8 | 308 students
- St. Joseph-St. Thomas School is a fully accredited Parish catholic school within the Archdiocese of New York.
- St. Joseph St. Thomas School's mission is to provide a Christ centered environment rooted in Catholic values and academic excellence.
- We strive to prepare each student spiritually, intellectually, socially and culturally for life journey.
- St. Joseph St. Thomas School accepts the command of Jesus, "Go, teach all nations." The total education process of our school aims to assist our students in the development of their spiritual, moral, intellectual, physical, social and aesthetic potential.
- We believe that a child must be challenged academically and nurtured spiritually.
- We see each child as an individual, and we believe that teamwork is essential for success.
- At St. Joseph St. Thomas School we encourage the creative and critical thinking of each student and foster a sense of responsibility.
- We strive to help our young people develop an awareness of their role in a Catholic faith community and acquire life-long habits of Christian living.
- We encourage service to parish, school, community, nation and world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||308 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Staten IslandGrades: K-9 | 776 students
5411 Amboy Rd
Staten Island, NY 10312
Staten IslandGrades: K-9 | 541 students
3560 Richmond Rd
Staten Island, NY 10306
Staten IslandGrades: PK-8 | 255 students
23 Summit St
Staten Island, NY 10307
Staten IslandGrades: K-9 | 231 students
57 Cleveland Pl
Staten Island, NY 10305
Staten IslandGrades: PK-8 | 258 students
78 Howard Ave
Staten Island, NY 10301
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.