Grades: PK-8 | 508 students
- The SS Philip and James Home and School Association (HSA) is an organization that is established by the Parish for Church and School with the approval of our Pastor and Principal.
- The purpose of this organization is to provide additional support for our school and its outstanding teachers.
- It helps to keep parents informed and updated about school life and activities.
- The HSA sponsors and coordinates many events throughout the school year to help support the religious, academic, and social goals of our school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||508 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Ss Philip & James Elementary School also viewed these schools: Chesterbrook Academy Elementary School, St Monica School, St Agnes Catholic School, Pope John Paul Ii Regional Catholic Elementary School and Westtown School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
711 Hollow Rd
Phoenixville, PA 19460
BerwynGrades: KG-8 | 170 students
601 First Ave
Berwyn, PA 19312
West ChesterGrades: PK-8 | 378 students
211 W Gay St
West Chester, PA 19380
CoatesvilleGrades: K-9 | 602 students
2875 Manor Rd
Coatesville, PA 19320
West ChesterGrades: PK-12 | 632 students
975 Westtown Road
West Chester, PA 19382
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.