Grades: 9-12 | 93 students
- Solomon Schechter High School's mission is to prepare young men and women for a lifetime of individual accomplishment, Jewish commitment, and community leadership.
- The school is a Conservative Jewish, coeducational, college preparatory school serving grades 9-12 that is dedicated to academic excellence in both general and Judaic studies.
- Our inquiry-based, rigorous curriculum encourages critical thinking, inspires intellectual curiosity, and inculcates a life-long love of learning.
- Course offerings encompass mathematics, the sciences, the arts, Jewish texts and history, modern languages, leadership, athletics, and the humanities -- as well as their relationship to today's global community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Solomon Schechter Day Schools (SSDS)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New YorkGrades: 9-12 | 206 students
154 E 70th St
New York, NY 10021
New YorkGrades: K-12 | 1281 students
108 E 89th St
New York, NY 10128
New YorkGrades: 6-12 | 350 students
40 West 68th Street
New York, NY 10023
New YorkGrades: PK-12 | 1240 students
5 W 93rd St
New York, NY 10025
New YorkGrades: 8-12 | 59 students
54 W 40th St
New York, NY 10018
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.