Grades: 9-12 | 93 students
- Solomon Schechter High School's mission is to prepare young men and women for a lifetime of individual accomplishment, Jewish commitment, and community leadership.
- The school is a Conservative Jewish, coeducational, college preparatory school serving grades 9-12 that is dedicated to academic excellence in both general and Judaic studies.
- Our inquiry-based, rigorous curriculum encourages critical thinking, inspires intellectual curiosity, and inculcates a life-long love of learning.
- Course offerings encompass mathematics, the sciences, the arts, Jewish texts and history, modern languages, leadership, athletics, and the humanities -- as well as their relationship to today's global community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Solomon Schechter Day Schools (SSDS)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New YorkGrades: 6-12 | 350 students
40 West 68th Street
New York, NY 10023
New YorkGrades: PK-12 | 1240 students
5 W 93rd St
New York, NY 10025
New YorkGrades: 9-12 | 206 students
154 E 70th St
New York, NY 10021
New YorkGrades: K-12 | 1281 students
108 E 89th St
New York, NY 10128
New YorkGrades: PK-12 | 374 students
85 Bennett Ave 93
New York, NY 10033
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.