Grades: PK-8 | 222 students
- We believe that Saint Adelaide School shares with the family in the educational mission of the Church.
- We hold that, as a caring community of parents, teachers, staff and administrators, we work together to ensure that our children receive the best possible Catholic education based on the development of the whole person.
- We believe that every child is a child of God, individual and free with a right to education.
- School enhances and supports the parents who are the primary educators.
- Teachers are the facilitators in the learning experiences of their students We seek to develop spiritually vigorous, intelligent, vocationally prepared and contributing citizens of our global community.
- We foster apostolic service and encourage our students to become involved in social concerns.
- Through formal teaching and modeling, we strive to inspire the students to become vibrant members of our diverse multicultural society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||222 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed St Adelaide Elementary School also viewed these schools: Our Lady Of The Assumption.
Wonderful Pre-K and Kindergarten program. I''m Muslim and I went to school here from 1998-2000, 6th-8th grade. My parent's didn't care that it was a Catholic school because they wanted me to have a great education. My children are currently in this school because like my parents I wanted to give them a great education as well.
- Posted by Parent - ycal.
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.