Grades: K-8 | 805 students
- St. Agnes Cathedral School strives to create and foster an environment in response to the call of the mission of the Church: to proclaim the message of Jesus, to experience worship, to build a faith community, and to respond in service to others.
- Believing in the uniqueness of each child, St. Agnes Cathedral School incorporates a holistic approach to education: academic achievement, affective and creative development, as well as, the physical, emotional, and spiritual growth of its students.
- The success of St. Agnes Cathedral School, founded in 1917, is predicated upon the positive response of a vibrant faith community of clergy, administrators, faculty, staff and parents who are committed to Catholic education.
- Dedicated parents participate in the life of the school through a variety of school organizations: School Board, Mothers and Fathers Clubs and Home School Association.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||805 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||49 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LynbrookGrades: PK-8 | 314 students
21 Fowler Ave
Lynbrook, NY 11563
Floral ParkGrades: PK-8 | 419 students
2 Bellmore St
Floral Park, NY 11001
New Hyde ParkGrades: NS-8 | 434 students
25 Mayfair Road
New Hyde Park, NY 11040
New YorkGrades: KG-12 | 396 students
301 E 29th St
New York, NY 10016
Garden CityGrades: PK-12 | 415 students
225 Cambridge Avenue
Garden City, NY 11530
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.