Grades: PK-8 | 156 students
- St. Agnes School and Parish are dedicated to providing a quality Catholic Christian education for the students.
- We believe that this mission can be accomplished through cooperation with parents and the parish community.
- We motivate students to work and learn at their individual ability levels.
- We strive to create a healthy environment in which a positive self-concept can be nurtured, academic knowledge is attained, and a lifetime of faith development is fostered.
- Catholic Education is witnessed by the integration of life with the relevancy of Christ's teachings, the Gospel Message, and Christian values, as taught and practiced by families and reinforced in school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Drama Club, Forensics Band, Drama Club, Forensics,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
FranklinGrades: PK-8 | 170 students
6881 S 51st St
Franklin, WI 53132
HubertusGrades: PK-8 | 141 students
3733 Hubertus Rd
Hubertus, WI 53033
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 127 students
6023 S 27th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53221
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 260 students
2450 W Roosevelt Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53209
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 209 students
9550 W Brown Deer Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53224
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.