Grades: K-9 | 551 students
- Saint Aidan, a Roman Catholic elementary school, serves our parish and the surrounding communities by educating students from nursery school through eighth grade.
- We offer a quality program of instruction in a Christ-centered environment to encourage and guide children to become lifelong learners and committed members of both our society and of our Catholic Christian community.
- Education at Saint Aidan School focuses on the development of the whole student.
- The academic program is based on standards established by the New York State Board of Regents and by the Education Department of the Diocese of Rockville Centre.
- Faculty, staff, and administration strive to develop, to examine and to implement sound educational practices that afford students opportunities to master content to the best of their abilities.
- At Saint Aidan School, we accept with joy our challenge to educate the whole child by integrating intellectual and spiritual growth so that each is prepared for the world of the future and for the world without end.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||551 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MineolaGrades: 9-12 | 1700 students
340 Jackson Ave
Mineola, NY 11501
AlbertsonGrades: PK-12 | 186 students
201 I U Willets Rd
Albertson, NY 11507
RoslynGrades: NS-8 | 323 students
2 I U Willets Road
Roslyn, NY 11576
New Hyde ParkGrades: NS-8 | 434 students
25 Mayfair Road
New Hyde Park, NY 11040
ManhassetGrades: PK-3 | 193 students
29 Shelter Rock Rd
Manhasset, NY 11030
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.