Grades: K-6 | 307 students
- St. Albanï¿½s Episcopal Day School has a reputation in the community for academic excellence and a well-rounded curriculum.
- Our mission statement exhibits our desire to develop a student who is not only outstanding academically but is also developed spiritually, socially, emotionally and physically.
- Our students consistently score a full two grade levels above their peers in nationwide standardized math and reading tests.
- They routinely place among the best in both Science Fair and interscholastic academic competitions.
- In addition to the basic academics, the children take fine arts classes including Spanish, Art, Music, Computers and Physical Education.
- These classes contribute to the extraordinary education that St. Alban's Episcopal Day School provides.
- We are committed to building tomorrows leaders today.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||307 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed St Albans Episcopal Day School also viewed these schools: Calvary Christian School.
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.