Grades: K-6 | 307 students
- St. Albanï¿½s Episcopal Day School has a reputation in the community for academic excellence and a well-rounded curriculum.
- Our mission statement exhibits our desire to develop a student who is not only outstanding academically but is also developed spiritually, socially, emotionally and physically.
- Our students consistently score a full two grade levels above their peers in nationwide standardized math and reading tests.
- They routinely place among the best in both Science Fair and interscholastic academic competitions.
- In addition to the basic academics, the children take fine arts classes including Spanish, Art, Music, Computers and Physical Education.
- These classes contribute to the extraordinary education that St. Alban's Episcopal Day School provides.
- We are committed to building tomorrows leaders today.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||307 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed St Albans Episcopal Day School also viewed these schools: Calvary Christian School.
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.