- St. Albans School is a college preparatory school for boys, chartered by the Protestant Episcopal Cathedral Foundation, in Washington, D.C. The school is dedicated to fostering the spiritual, intellectual, and physical development of its students.
- St. Albans challenges its students to achieve excellence and to embrace responsibility, and it expects them to act always with honor and to respect and care for others.
- The school believes that the spiritual growth of its students gives meaning to their intellectual and physical endeavors.
- Toward this end, St. Albans seeks to provide an understanding of the Christian faith, as expressed through the Episcopal tradition.
- As an Episcopal School with a pastoral commitment to all, St. Albans welcomes boys of all faiths and respects the religious beliefs of all members of the School community.
- The objective of the school's rigorous academic program is to teach each student strong skills of analysis and expression; to instill core knowledge in the arts, sciences, and humanities; to foster the ability to think critically, creatively, and independently; and to inspire intellectual curiosity and a passion for learning.
- Through its varied academic and extracurricular offerings, St. Albans encourages its students to develop their unique talents and to pursue knowledge that will serve both the individual and society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Institute for Independent Education
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Total Students||576 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 48%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Number of AP Courses||13 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 6 / Jan. 20|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$42,484|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$27,020|
|Admissions Director||Tyler Casertano|
|Admissions Associate||Lily Kosegarten|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Football, Kayaking, Lacrosse, Rock Climbing, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
Lacrosse, Rock Climbing,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RockvilleGrades: 9-12 | 497 students
10900 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
WashingtonGrades: 9-12 | 960 students
19 Eye Street NW
Washington, DC 20001
WashingtonGrades: PK-12 | 1126 students
3825 Wisconsin Ave NW
Washington, DC 20016
WashingtonGrades: 6-12 | 231 students
4501 South Dakota Ave Ne
Washington, DC 20017
WashingtonGrades: PK-12 | 1075 students
4530 Macarthur Blvd NW
Washington, DC 20007