Grades: PK-8 | 316 students
- Saint Aloysius School is a Catholic Elementary School located in Jackson, New Jersey, one of Ocean Counties fastest growing communities.
- We provide an academic education for grades Pre K (4 year old) through eighth grade under the auspices of the Diocese of Trenton.
- Through instruction in Catholic faith and values, the students learn respect for God's creations, regard for the dignity of the human person, and responsibility as members of the people of God, to and for the human family.
- As a Catholic elementary school, Saint Aloysius creates a Christian environment through prayer, service and academic excellence.
- Based on the teachings of Christ and His Church, we are dedicated to form, inform and transform our school community.
- We encourage our school and our parish families to unite in our mission to assist our children in their faith journey, to help them achieve a personal relationship with God, and to become active disciples by sharing the Good News contained in the Gospel.
- Academically, we invite our students to become enthusiastic learners by immersing them in various styles of learning.
- Understanding that children bring their God-given talents to the classrooms, we pose the question “How are you smart?” not “How smart are you?” We achieve this by providing a curriculum that promotes hands-on experiences, creative and critical thinking skills, independent and cooperative learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||316 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.