Grades: K-9 | 106 students
- St. Aloysius Regional School has been providing a quality education to students of all faiths for over 125 years.
- Service to our community, commitment to family and church, and respect for ourselves and others, allow us to work together to make our school a very special place for learning.
- We are able to work with any family and make our tuition manageable, through our tuition assistance program.
- It is through the dedicated and untiring efforts of our faculty and staff, school advisory board, and Home School Association that our entire school community engages in challenging and significant school experiences, and develops meaningful, warm relationships.
- We are a Catholic elementary school known for our Spirit, Strength and Success.
- We know you will not be disappointed when you afford your child the opportunity to experience our very wonderful school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||106 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SpringvilleGrades: PK-2 | 124 students
393 North St
Springville, NY 14141
CollinsGrades: 3-12 | 9 students
13961 Sisson Hwy
Collins, NY 14034
YorkshireGrades: KG-12 | 111 students
Po Box 599
Yorkshire, NY 14173
West FallsGrades: PK-8 | 238 students
525 West Falls Road
West Falls, NY 14170
GowandaGrades: PK-8 | 98 students
71 E Main Street
Gowanda, NY 14070
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.