Grades: K-9 | 106 students
- St. Aloysius Regional School has been providing a quality education to students of all faiths for over 125 years.
- Service to our community, commitment to family and church, and respect for ourselves and others, allow us to work together to make our school a very special place for learning.
- We are able to work with any family and make our tuition manageable, through our tuition assistance program.
- It is through the dedicated and untiring efforts of our faculty and staff, school advisory board, and Home School Association that our entire school community engages in challenging and significant school experiences, and develops meaningful, warm relationships.
- We are a Catholic elementary school known for our Spirit, Strength and Success.
- We know you will not be disappointed when you afford your child the opportunity to experience our very wonderful school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||106 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SpringvilleGrades: PK-2 | 124 students
393 North St
Springville, NY 14141
CollinsGrades: 3-12 | 9 students
13961 Sisson Hwy
Collins, NY 14034
YorkshireGrades: KG-12 | 111 students
Po Box 599
Yorkshire, NY 14173
West FallsGrades: PK-8 | 238 students
525 West Falls Road
West Falls, NY 14170
GowandaGrades: PK-8 | 98 students
71 E Main Street
Gowanda, NY 14070
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.