Grades: PK-8 | 240 students
- The mission of St Alphonsus Parish School is to provide a quality Catholic education for all of its students.
- This is accomplished in an environment that provides a planned curriculum based on educational standards.
- Instruction adapts to the needs and learning styles of the students.
- Creative thinking, experimentation and maximum use of each person's talents and abilities are encouraged.
- We believe the purpose of St Alphonsus Parish School is to respond to the call of the Church through a Catholic education.
- We believe our purpose includes a comprehensive education with active participation in the faith life of the parish.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||240 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(dark blue pants & light blue shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,190|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Softball, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Student council, Yearbook, Website Yearbook, Website, Student council,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MinneapolisGrades: PK-8 | 219 students
7301 Bass Lake Road
Minneapolis, MN 55428
MinneapolisGrades: PK-12 | 1367 students
511 Kenwood Parkway
Minneapolis, MN 55403
MinneapolisGrades: PK-8 | 228 students
4050 Hubbard Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55422
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.