Grades: PK-8 | 372 students
- St. Ambrose School and Parish are called together as a community to nurture the spiritual formation, academic excellence, physical, emotional, and social growth of all students.
- The uniqueness of each student is embraced in a safe, loving, caring environment.
- Our students are prepared to meet and respond to the opportunities and challenges of the future as responsible, Christian members of society.
- At St. Ambrose School, we strive to develop the intellectual potential of each student according to his/her ability.
- We want our students to come to know what it means to be a Catholic Christian and to grow in the ability to respond to the demands asked of them.
- Self-discipline is taught as the means to obtain the high standard of moral integrity we set for our students.
- Everything that is done at St. Ambrose School is meant to aid in the development of the total person of each student.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||372 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.