Grades: PK-8 | 311 students
- The staff of St. Anastasia School, a Catholic parish school, is dedicated to the religious, academic, physical, and social development of the student through values rooted in church doctrine, character development, and challenging academic standards.
- At St. Anastasia School, we believe both Christ and the family are the heart of Christian education.
- We strive to provide a faith community in which religious truths and values are integral.
- We acknowledge parents as primary educators, and we work toward the facilitation of parent, child, and teacher cooperation in the students' continued educational process.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||311 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||32 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Apr. 1 / Jul. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,870|
|Tuition Notes||Limited financial assistance is available.|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter TrackBasketball, Cross Country,
Flag Football, Golf,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Academic Decathlon, Choir, Computer Lab, Musical, Robotics, Service Club, Student Council, Theater Choir, Computer Lab, Musical, Robotics, Service Club, Theater, Academic Decathlon,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Los AngelesGrades: NS-8 | 466 students
5401 Beethoven Street
Los Angeles, CA 90066
Manhattan BeachGrades: PK-8 | 665 students
1701 Laurel Avenue
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
Los AngelesGrades: 9-12 | 375 students
2851 Overland Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90064
I am a parent of a 5th grader at St. Anastasia and I have an older child who graduated 2 years ago. We are very pleased with the school. The teachers are terrific and the curriculum is challenging without being overwhelming. The principal, Mr. Muir is very approachable. There are lots of sports and extra-curricular activities to be involved in after school. My child comes home happy and excited about school. My older child was well prepared for high school.
- Posted by Parent - lanzn
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.