Grades: PK-8 | 325 students
- The curriculum, or course of studies, is specified by the New York State Department of Education, and the Superintendent of Schools for the Archdiocese of New York.
- The faculty has freedom deserved by professionals in their choices of methods of instruction, in alignment with the current and effective standards of their profession. The school’s identity as a religious, Catholic School is unshakable and given power by daily instruction in Religious Studies, classroom prayer, and by attendance of all students at Mass, assemblies, and other forms of religious worship.
- Without exception, all students and families welcome this defining aspect of the school. .
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||325 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,330|
- Highlights: · Small classes for Pre-K and Kindergarten · Computer labs connected to the Internet with computers for every child · 100 years of excellence in education · Committed professionals in a safe environment · Basic and solid Christian formation in an atmosphere of discipline and respect · Honor Algebra classes for seventh and eighth grade. · Small groups enhancement learning for classes before the ITBS test. · Science Lab facility for students to work on Science projects.
Profile last updated: 02/12/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 662 students
760 E Gun Hill Road
Bronx, NY 10467
New YorkGrades: 1-8 | 128 students
1330 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10026
BronxGrades: K-9 | 343 students
1846 Randall Ave
Bronx, NY 10473
BronxGrades: PK-8 | 231 students
838 Brook Avenue
Bronx, NY 10451
BronxGrades: PK-12 | 269 students
1734 Williamsbridge Road
Bronx, NY 10461
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.