Grades: PK-8 | 290 students
- St. Ann School is a Catholic elementary school within the Archdiocese of Chicago serving students in kdg.l through eighth grade.
- Established in 1951, seventeen pupils graduated from St. Ann School.
- Today we are blessed with 250 students.
- St. Ann School exists to offer a Catholic education rooted in a solid academic program and emphasizing positive self-concept, self-discipline, and traditional Catholic values to the children of St. Ann School.
- The faculty and staff of St. Ann School strive continually to create a positive self-image based upon discipline and respect for self and others.
- We at St. Ann School are proud to be a part of the Lansing, IL community, and to afford students with the ability to grow and serve within a Christian educational community where culture and knowledge are enlivened by faith.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||290 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||23 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LansingGrades: K-9 | 151 students
18100 Wentworth Ave
Lansing, IL 60438
HammondGrades: 1-12 | 304 students
4925 Sohl Ave
Hammond, IN 46327
HammondGrades: PK-8 | 194 students
5935 Hohman Ave
Hammond, IN 46320
HomewoodGrades: K-8 | 211 students
17949 Dixie Hwy
Homewood, IL 60430
South HollandGrades: PK-8 | 195 students
528 E 161st Place
South Holland, IL 60473
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.