Grades: PK-8 | 168 students
- St. Ann School is a Catholic Elementary School founded in Raritan, New Jersey.
- Co-educational from Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 8, St. Ann School is under the general supervision of the Metuchen Diocesan Superintendent of Schools.
- Locally it is under the direction of the Pastor of St. Ann Parish and the community of the Religious Teachers Filippini, whose Motherhouse is in Morristown, New Jersey.
- The goal of our Religious and Lay Faculty, as dedicated educators, is to create a Catholic Christian environment.
- We believe that "Catholic schools which realize the threefold purpose of Christian education, to teach doctrine, to build community, and to serve, are the most effective means available to the Church for the education of children and young people." We, the Administration, Faculty and Staff of St. Ann School believe that our primary mission as Catholic Educators is to nurture in our school family a personal relationship with our Triune God.
- In partnership with the Parents, we are committed to developing the spiritual, academic, social, physical and cultural dimensions of all students, enabling them to live responsibly and creatively in a global environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||168 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,925|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, CheeringBasketball, Cheering,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Forensics, National Junior Honor Society, Student Council Forensics, National Junior Honor Society,
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RaritanGrades: K | 73 students
134 Orlando Dr
Raritan, NJ 08869
SomervilleGrades: PK-8 | 460 students
41 Mountain Ave
Somerville, NJ 08876
SomervilleGrades: 9-12 | 769 students
240 Mountain Ave
Somerville, NJ 08876
BridgewaterGrades: NS-K | 116 students
Po Box 6007 594 N Bridge Street
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
HillsboroughGrades: NS-K | 25 students
67 US Hwy. 206
Hillsborough, NJ 08844
WONDERFUL school; DEDICATED teachers who are committed to each students learning needs; STRONG Math (including full year of algebra) & Language Arts curriculum; all class rooms are technology enabled, plus Distance Learning program brings unqiue learning experiences to each student
- Posted by Parent - tgork
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.