Grades: K-9 | 299 students
- At St. Ann's, we consider ourselves to be more than just an ordinary school.
- We are a community.
- St. Ann's will provide your child with a safe, nurturing, and active school day.
- Home to over 400 students, from Pre-K through Grade 8, St. Ann School has a history of academic excellence and exceptional students.
- We stand apart as a strong and affordable alternative to other private schools on the South Shore.
- St. Ann's has three full-day Kindergarten classes, two First Grade classes, and two classes in Grades 2-8.
- For your comfort and convenience, we also offer an on-site after school program run by a professional staff member.
- Our school's focus is on the intellectual growth of each child as well as that child's physical, social, moral, and spiritual development.
- St. Ann's staff and families embrace an educational program where learning is seen as a life-long process.
- We inspire our students with a love of learning and a value system that will endure beyond the school years.
- With the education our students receive, more than two-thirds of our eighth grade graduates are accepted into their first choice of area private high schools, including: Boston College High School, Xavarian Brothers, Notre Dame Academy, and Fontbonne Academy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||299 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.