Grades: PK-8 | 284 students
- As followers of Jesus Christ, we, the Faculty and Staff of Saint Anne School in Fair Lawn, New Jersey, are called to continue his work.
- We recognize our uniqueness in having been especially chosen by Christ to spread his word.
- Ours is a willing response to God's invitation to "Come, follow me".
- Through our own personal experience of Jesus, we seek to share with the Christian community of Saint Anne Parish the reality of the message of Christ in the Twenty-first Century.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||284 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,275|
|Tuition Notes||Call for additional info|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, CheeringBasketball, Cheering,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Golf, Introduction to Musical Theater, Tennis Golf, Tennis, Introduction to Musical Theater,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Elmwood ParkGrades: K-9 | 297 students
300 Market St
Elmwood Park, NJ 07407
WallingtonGrades: PK-8 | 244 students
6 Bond St
Wallington, NJ 07057
Palisades ParkGrades: PK-8 | 340 students
312 1st St
Palisades Park, NJ 07650
CresskillGrades: PK-8 | 235 students
220 Jefferson Ave
Cresskill, NJ 07626
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.