- St. Ann's provides at-risk children a warm bed, healthy meals, medical care, mental health services, transportation to and from school and appointments, tutoring help, social services, recreational activities and most of all, loving attention - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- While we understand the desire to give toys and clothes, we hope you and/or your organization will seriously consider giving the gift of a day of care to a vulnerable child this Christmas season through a financial contribution.
- St. Ann's Day Care provides affordable, developmental day care for 85 infants and preschool children in the community and in residence, aimed particularly at low-income, single parent families, working families and families in crisis.
- Last year, 78 children participated.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||9 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BladensburgGrades: 9-12 | 570 students
5715 Emerson Street
Bladensburg, MD 20710
SpencervilleGrades: PK-12 | 377 students
2502 Spencerville Road
Spencerville, MD 20868
Silver SpringGrades: K-12 | 41 students
360 Ednor Rd
Silver Spring, MD 20905
LaurelGrades: 9-12 | 460 students
113 Saint Marys Place
Laurel, MD 20707
BethesdaGrades: 3-12 | 664 students
7303 River Road
Bethesda, MD 20817