Grades: K-8 | 305 students
- St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School is a faith-based academic community and learn about our dedicated instructors and our fantastic students on this website.
- We are a small peaceful school that focuses on developing the whole child through cognitive, physical, social, and spiritual instruction.
- Our curriculum is provided by the Diocese of Tucson and includes Catholic instruction as well as Language Arts, Math, Social Studies, Science, Physical Education, Computers and the Fine Arts. Our parents are very involved at our school as volunteers and active participants in their children’s academic and religious education.
- Please feel free to contact the school so that we can arrange a visit.
- St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School is a God-inspired learning community committed to educating the whole child by integrating the Catholic faith with all academic, athletic, artistic, and social activities.
- St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School is committed to Jesus Christ.
- We strive to establish a Catholic community through excellence in education and service based on the Gospel.
- We support parents as the primary educators of their children, and teachers as the facilitators of learning at our school.
- We believe in the dignity and worth of all children, and we perceive each child as a unique individual with gifts to nurture and share.
- Because our school is administered upon Christian principles, we emphasize all aspects of a student’s intellectual, physical, social-emotional and spiritual growth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||305 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ClevelandGrades: K-9 | 380 students
4180 N Amber Dr
Cleveland, OH 44144
Broadview HeightsGrades: PK-K | 50 students
4223 E Royalton Rd
Broadview Heights, OH 44147
ClevelandGrades: PK-8 | 486 students
6620 Pearl Road
Cleveland, OH 44130
BrooklynGrades: KG-12 | 199 students
4403 Tiedeman Rd Rear
Brooklyn, OH 44144
ParmaGrades: PK-8 | 469 students
6740 Broadview Rd
Parma, OH 44134
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.