Grades: 9-12 | 2522 students
- Founded on the Franciscan principle, “Capture the heart and the mind will follow,” this Roman Catholic college preparatory school encourages young men and women to nurture their moral, intellectual, aesthetic and physical faculties in an atmosphere of faith, respect and encouragement.
- The basic curriculum at Saint Anthony’s includes required courses in Theology, English, Social Studies and Physical Education (4 years); Mathematics, Science, French or Spanish (3 years); Health, Art, Music or Drama (1 year).
- Honors and Advanced Placement courses are offered to students who qualify, with electives in all disciplines.
- Even before New York State required it, all students were called upon to receive a Regents diploma.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||2522 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||173 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
West IslipGrades: 9-12 | 1706 students
1170 Montauk Highway
West Islip, NY 11795
SmithtownGrades: PK-12 | 570 students
1 Higbie Dr
Smithtown, NY 11787
Glen HeadGrades: 6-12 | 596 students
131 Brookville Road
Glen Head, NY 11545
PatchogueGrades: PK-12 | 51 students
1343 Montauk Hwy
Patchogue, NY 11772
BrentwoodGrades: K-12 | 385 students
1725 Brentwood Road Bldg 2
Brentwood, NY 11717
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.