Grades: 9-12 | 2522 students
- Founded on the Franciscan principle, “Capture the heart and the mind will follow,” this Roman Catholic college preparatory school encourages young men and women to nurture their moral, intellectual, aesthetic and physical faculties in an atmosphere of faith, respect and encouragement.
- The basic curriculum at Saint Anthony’s includes required courses in Theology, English, Social Studies and Physical Education (4 years); Mathematics, Science, French or Spanish (3 years); Health, Art, Music or Drama (1 year).
- Honors and Advanced Placement courses are offered to students who qualify, with electives in all disciplines.
- Even before New York State required it, all students were called upon to receive a Regents diploma.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||2522 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||173 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
West IslipGrades: 9-12 | 1706 students
1170 Montauk Highway
West Islip, NY 11795
SmithtownGrades: PK-12 | 570 students
1 Higbie Dr
Smithtown, NY 11787
Glen HeadGrades: 6-12 | 596 students
131 Brookville Road
Glen Head, NY 11545
HicksvilleGrades: 9-12 | 950 students
98 Cherry Ln
Hicksville, NY 11801
Stony BrookGrades: 7-12 | 370 students
1 Chapman Parkway
Stony Brook, NY 11790
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.