Grades: K-8 | 494 students
- St. Antoninus Parish School is one of the chief missions and ministries of St. Antoninus Parish.
- St. Antoninus Parish accepts its mission to act as 'godparents' by establishing and maintaining its parish school, and to minister to our children, informational, formational and transformational needs.
- At the level of information, the parish school seeks to provide our children with the knowledge and skills they need to live a truly human life.
- At the formational level, the parish school seeks to provide our children opportunities to live a truly Catholic life: to worship our Triune God; to grow in Christian community; and to serve the needs of others.
- At the transformational level, the parish school seeks to encourage our children to open their hearts to our Triune God in Whose image they are made especially through the Sacraments and the Word of God and thus 'to live a life worthy of the calling they have received'.
- In sum, each child bears a divine dignity by Baptism and an eternal destiny of glory.
- St. Antoninus Parish School as a place of faith, prayer and learning strives to assist our children to value their baptismal dignity and to realize their eternal destiny of glory.
- As 'godparents' St. Antoninus Parish seeks to assist our parents as they rear their children in the practice of the Faith.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||494 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.