Grades: PK-8 | 218 students
- St. Bartholomew Interparochial School (SBIS) is a Catholic elementary school with grades pre-Kindergarten through eight.
- The school was founded in 1950 in response to a need to provide a Catholic education for the children of the newly established parish of St. Bartholomew the Apostle.
- St. Bartholomew Interparochial School is dedicated to offering students the opportunity of growing in the faith, of accepting its values, and of living the principle of truth, charity, and Christian hope.
- In this environment, students are encouraged to strive for their maximum academic potential.
- The administrators and faculty, with the cooperation of parents, seek to educate the students towards a Christian vision of the human person, the world, and learning.
- This will lead them to live as responsible and participating citizens in a democratic society.
- Guided by these principles, St. Bartholomew Interparochial School aims to provide the means for students to develop self-esteem, considering themselves and others as individuals with God given gifts; foster an intellectual and creative atmosphere for academic achievement guided by Gospel values; encourage an appreciation for creative and original thought as a part of the aesthetic experience in the education of the whole child; and guide the students toward the Christian values necessary for responsible and generous stewardship to the Church and the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||218 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed St Bartholomew Academy also viewed these schools: St Michael School, St Michael Parish School, Kent Place School, Oak Knoll School Of The Holy Child (All Girls 7-12) and Holy Trinity Interparochial School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CranfordGrades: PK-8 | 358 students
100 Alden St
Cranford, NJ 07016
UnionGrades: PK-8 | 363 students
1212 Kelly St
Union, NJ 07083
SummitGrades: PK-12 | 633 students
42 Norwood Avenue
Summit, NJ 07901
SummitGrades: 7-12 | 308 students
44 Blackburn Road
Summit, NJ 07901
WestfieldGrades: PK-8 | 358 students
336 1st Street
Westfield, NJ 07090
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.