Grades: K-9 | 167 students
- At Saint Bartholomew School, our excellence in education is provided through a combination of factors.
- Our students are prepared to face the challenges of the future through programs and techniques which enable and encourage active learning while attending to individual attention.
- Our school curriculum is based on a combination of Diocese of Metuchen and New Jersey State guidelines.
- As we seek each year to review and renew curriculum areas, we constantly strive to meet the standards of our state and Diocese, as this is in the best interest of our youth.
- Our mission is to "...love, educate and inspire the children with whom we have been blessed, in accordance with the teachings of Jesus Christ and the principles of our educational beliefs".
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||167 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
YonkersGrades: PK-8 | 212 students
259 Nepperhan Avenue
Yonkers, NY 10701
New RochelleGrades: PK-8 | 200 students
340 Quaker Ridge Rd
New Rochelle, NY 10804
YonkersGrades: PK-8 | 277 students
1395 Nepperhan Ave
Yonkers, NY 10703
TuckahoeGrades: PK-8 | 354 students
53 Winter Hill Rd
Tuckahoe, NY 10707
BronxvilleGrades: K-8 | 260 students
30 Meadow Avenue
Bronxville, NY 10708
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.