Grades: NS-K | 130 students
- Academics - Being a parent in our nationally recognized Blue Ribbon School of Excellence means never having to choose between an excellent academic education and your child's moral and spiritual growth.
- The relationships between our faculty, students, and parents are based on personal interactions in which teachers go the extra mile welcoming students with open minds and caring hearts.
- The blessings of St. Martin of Tours School foster students to become responsible individuals who are capable of independent thinking and sound decision making.
- Beliefs - Faith in God lies at the heart of the St. Martin of Tours School experience.
- Children are educated in their faith, drawn into a personal relationship with their loving God, and challenged to reach out with that faith to serve others as Christ asked us to do.
- Our school activities develop the character, faith, and values that will carry them through life.
- Our faith identity permeates every aspect of the school program.
- Community - At our small school of St. Martin of Tours, your child is not just a face in the crowd but an individual; everyone knows your child's name and particular needs as well.
- Embracing the variety of our parents, faculty, and students, we come together as partners to form a vibrant community united by faith with a common vision.
- Our caring atmosphere and personal touch encourage children to achieve their highest potential in a safe and loving environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||130 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
- We are a faith community based in the Catholic tradition and attentively maintain its teachings. Furthermore, we uphold Jesus' command, "Let the children come to me." The school is called by Jesus to educate all children. We welcome students from other faith traditions as they enrich our classes with their devotion, insights, and traditions.
Profile last updated: 12/07/2015
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.