Grades: K-9 | 451 students
- St. Bernadette, a parish school founded in 1947, is committed to the formation of a mature Catholic faith and academic excellence for all students.
- Members of the St. Bernadette community attain their full potential as life-long learners by exercising moral strength to live as faithful stewards.
- As a community of Christ, we strive for a deeper understanding and practice of the Catholic faith.
- Every member of our community deserves respect and to participate fully in the life of the school.
- We are committed to service to others.
- Students will develop an understanding of their learning styles and take ownership of their learning.
- As a Catholic School, we will foster a Christ-centered environment that is safe and provides for a positive learning atmosphere.
- All students have access to a challenging curriculum enabling them to reach their full potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2003|
|Total Students||451 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Silver SpringGrades: PK-8 | 339 students
11602 Kemp Mill Rd
Silver Spring, MD 20902
Silver SpringGrades: K-8 | 263 students
12319 New Hampshire Ave
Silver Spring, MD 20904
BethesdaGrades: PK-8 | 293 students
7500 Pearl St
Bethesda, MD 20814
This school may not be the most rich school in the county but it has taught me a lot about who I am.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Sophi
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.