Grades: PK-K | 78 students
- St. Mary Parish Catholic School is a PK – 8 Catholic school and we have a long tradition of academic excellence and faith formation.
- Like most Catholic schools in the Wichita diocese, we have excellent test scores on the Kansas State Assessments and on the Iowa Test of Basic Skills.
- Our middle school students participate in athletics, band, choir, scholar bowl, Religion Bowl, Optimist Speech Contest, and numerous other academic/fine art contests.
- Academic challenge and extra-curricular activities are wonderful to have, but what makes St. Mary’s special is the teaching of the Catholic faith.
- Students attend mass twice a week and Prayer Service once per week.
- We pray before school, after school, around meals, and before class.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||78 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Bound BrookGrades: K-9 | 155 students
120 E 2nd St
Bound Brook, NJ 08805
Basking RidgeGrades: K-12 | 1114 students
131 Martinsville Road
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
BridgewaterGrades: NS-6 | 132 students
120 Finderne Avenue
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.