Grades: PK-K | 78 students
- St. Mary Parish Catholic School is a PK – 8 Catholic school and we have a long tradition of academic excellence and faith formation.
- Like most Catholic schools in the Wichita diocese, we have excellent test scores on the Kansas State Assessments and on the Iowa Test of Basic Skills.
- Our middle school students participate in athletics, band, choir, scholar bowl, Religion Bowl, Optimist Speech Contest, and numerous other academic/fine art contests.
- Academic challenge and extra-curricular activities are wonderful to have, but what makes St. Mary’s special is the teaching of the Catholic faith.
- Students attend mass twice a week and Prayer Service once per week.
- We pray before school, after school, around meals, and before class.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||78 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BridgewaterGrades: NS-6 | 132 students
120 Finderne Avenue
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
Bound BrookGrades: K-9 | 155 students
120 E 2nd St
Bound Brook, NJ 08805
Basking RidgeGrades: K-12 | 1114 students
131 Martinsville Road
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.