Grades: K-8 | 185 students
- St. Mary's is a Catholic School encompassing grades K through 6.
- It is open to children of all faiths, of any race, color, nationality or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to all students.
- Daily religion classes and weekly student Masses are the focal points of St. Mary's School.
- Our faculty and staff are a wonderful group of caring, compassionate individuals.
- They share their faith and their talents unconditionally.
- Our teachers are committed to using educational “Best Practices.” When you walk through our classrooms, you will see cooperative learning, loads of hands-on projects and displays, lessons involving hands-on activities, and lots of encouragement and support from the faculty and staff.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||185 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AkronGrades: PK-8 | 309 students
2580 Benton Ave
Akron, OH 44312
AkronGrades: K-8 | 116 students
539 S Arlington St
Akron, OH 44306
AkronGrades: K-9 | 222 students
17 S Maple St
Akron, OH 44303
AkronGrades: PK-6 | 207 students
1290 W Market St
Akron, OH 44313
AkronGrades: K-9 | 169 students
80 E York St
Akron, OH 44310
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.