Grades: K-8 | 460 students
The mission of Saint Bridget School is to provide a strong academic curriculum in a Christ-centered environment that fosters spiritual growth, moral development, and the pursuit of excellence in the whole person.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2007|
|Total Students||460 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||27 students|
Finances and Admission
|Tuition Notes||Parishioner rate is $4555 for one child and per child rate is reduced as family's enrollment increases. Non-parishioner rate is $7640 per student|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Tennis, Track and FieldBasketball, Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- Saint Bridget School, rooted in the richness of Catholic tradition, will creatively and enthusiastically challenge our learning community to:
- sustain a Christ-centered envirionment.
- cultivate the potential of each child.
- teach Gospel values and integrate them into daily life.
- provide opportunities for prayer, worship, stewardship, and service.
- prepare each student to be a life-long learner who is able to make responsible choices reflecting the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- challenge and empower the faculty and staff to continually evaluate the present so they can better design the future, building on the school's foundation and rich heritage for present and future generations.
Profile last updated: 05/04/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RichmondGrades: PK-8 | 213 students
3100 Grove Avenue
Richmond, VA 23221
RichmondGrades: PK-8 | 490 students
10701 W Huguenot Road
Richmond, VA 23235
RichmondGrades: PK-8 | 151 students
3418 Noble Ave
Richmond, VA 23222
11600 Gayton Rd
Richmond, VA 23238
RichmondGrades: K-8 | 94 students
4207 Forest Hill Ave
Richmond, VA 23225
November 21, 2016
What is really important in choosing a private school? Ranks? Academics? Financial aid? Sports programs? Arts programs? One of these criteria doesn't matter. The others do.
November 09, 2016
Private School Review has a robust search engine which will make your private school search process much easier to do. Here are some tips on how to use this tool.
November 09, 2016
We take a look at the enormous impact a private foundation can have on education.