Grades: K-8 | 460 students
- The mission of Saint Bridget School is to provide a strong academic curriculum in a Christ-centered environment that fosters spiritual growth, moral development, and the pursuit of excellence in the whole person.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2007|
|Total Students||460 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||27 students|
Finances and Admission
|Tuition Notes||Parishioner rate is $4555 for one child and per child rate is reduced as family's enrollment increases. Non-parishioner rate is $7640 per student|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Tennis, Track and FieldBasketball, Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- Saint Bridget School, rooted in the richness of Catholic tradition, will creatively and enthusiastically challenge our learning community to:
- sustain a Christ-centered envirionment.
- cultivate the potential of each child.
- teach Gospel values and integrate them into daily life.
- provide opportunities for prayer, worship, stewardship, and service.
- prepare each student to be a life-long learner who is able to make responsible choices reflecting the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- challenge and empower the faculty and staff to continually evaluate the present so they can better design the future, building on the school's foundation and rich heritage for present and future generations.
Profile last updated: 05/04/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RichmondGrades: PK-8 | 213 students
3100 Grove Avenue
Richmond, VA 23221
RichmondGrades: PK-8 | 151 students
3418 Noble Ave
Richmond, VA 23222
6001 Grove Avenue
Richmond, VA 23226
RichmondGrades: PK-8 | 490 students
10701 W Huguenot Road
Richmond, VA 23235
RichmondGrades: K-8 | 94 students
4207 Forest Hill Ave
Richmond, VA 23225
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.