Grades: PK-8 | 440 students
- St. Bridget School is dedicated to educating its students in the teachings and beliefs of the Roman catholic church.
- We believe that each student should have the opportunity to learn and live the truths of the Gospel.
- We strive to guide our students to a comprehensive knowledge of the full spectrum of academics, arts and physical education.
- At St. Bridget School we work to build a community of faith; teach, understand and live the message of Jesus; serve other in the name of the Lord; build mutual respect and support among the diverse culture backgrounds of our people; recognize the unique gifts each of us has to share; pass on a solid foundation of Catholic faith and education for the next generation of Catholic leadership; and improve Catholic education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||440 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RockfordGrades: PK-12 | 1232 students
1401 N Bell School Road
Rockford, IL 61107
RockfordGrades: PK-8 | 427 students
4407 Highcrest Rd
Rockford, IL 61107
RockfordGrades: PK-8 | 181 students
2300 North Bell Avenue
Rockford, IL 61103
RockfordGrades: PK-6 | 128 students
5001 Forest View Ave
Rockford, IL 61108
RockfordGrades: K-8 | 82 students
811 Locust St
Rockford, IL 61101
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.