Grades: PK-8 | 254 students
- St. Brigid School is an educational beacon providing Pre-K through 8th grade students of all faiths a quality education.
- St. Brigid Catholic School is an educational beacon preparing pre-k through eighth-grade students of all faiths for full lives.
- Named after the patron of the arts, St. Brigid combines spiritual values with a broad-based curriculum that emphasizes the arts as a means of self-expression.
- St. Brigid will nurture your child’s mind and spirit to be able to meet the challenges of a changing world.
- Dedicated teachers customize their teaching approach to suit our students’ individual learning styles.
- In addition, we provide experience-expanding field trips, opportunities to participate in concerts and plays for the community and a unique Guest Artists Program.
- St. Brigid offers a safe, community atmosphere, strong Catholic education and a structured learning environment, along with affordable tuition, free breakfast and lunch and small class sizes.
- We believe each student is a unique person involved in a life-long journey of personal growth in Christian holiness and in all values that are genuinely human.
- We commit to Providing a structured environment that promotes meaningful learning, Creating a sense of trust and security in a loving, stable and peaceful setting, Extending our educational program to include and partner with parents.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||254 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.