Grades: PK-8 | 218 students
- On July 1st, Father Kolbe School officially returned as St. Casimir Catholic School the parish school of the Faith Community of St. Casimir.
- While the name has changed, our commitment to excellence remains the same.
- Nestled in the heart of Canton, St. Casimir Catholic School has provided a high quality education to families generation after generation in a warm, nurturing, safe environment since 1902.
- In partnership with St. Casimir's Church, we foster the development of young people who will become competent, faith-filled, productive members of society.
- The school strives to meet the challenge of preparing our students for a technological world that is still developing and ever changing!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||218 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BaltimoreGrades: PK-8 | 139 students
3500 Foster Ave
Baltimore, MD 21224
BaltimoreGrades: PK-8 | 288 students
8003 North Boundary Rd
Baltimore, MD 21222
105 Tuscany Rd
Baltimore, MD 21210
DundalkGrades: PK-12 | 135 students
7321 Manchester Rd
Dundalk, MD 21222
BaltimoreGrades: PK-8 | 391 students
5407 Loch Raven Blvd
Baltimore, MD 21239
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.