Grades: 9-12 | 696 students
- The Sisters of Mercy, religious of other communities and lay faculty strive to serve as co-educators with parents, to provide quality education to young women enabling them to grow intellectually, spiritually, artistically, morally, physically, emotionally and socially.
- This is done by offering an academic program that respects the diversity of the student body as a whole, while giving attention to the uniqueness of each individual student.
- The aim is to prepare these students for ongoing learning and self improvement in order to meet the challenges of the 21st century.
- "We strive to witness Mercy when we respect the dignity of each individual, create a spirit of hospitality and pursue integrity of word and deed in our lives." Constitution: Sisters of Mercy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||696 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
1725 Castle Hill Avenue
Bronx, NY 10462
BronxGrades: 9-12 | 613 students
685 E 182nd St
Bronx, NY 10457
BronxGrades: 9-12 | 569 students
2780 Schurz Ave
Bronx, NY 10465
BronxGrades: 9-12 | 1452 students
1 Cardinal Spellman Place
Bronx, NY 10466
BronxGrades: 9-12 | 362 students
330 Bedford Park Blvd
Bronx, NY 10458
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.