Grades: PK-8 | 441 students
- It is the mission of St. Catherine Laboure School to provide our students with an education of the highest academic excellence while integrating into that education the Church's spiritual teachings, in order to help our students form solid spiritual values in themselves and healthy relationships with each other and the world around them.
- Our students are the essence of our being.
- We will dedicate our efforts to creating an environment that will advance and support the personal developments of our students, while rewarding and challenging them, as they strive to reach their fullest educational and spiritual potential.
- While our students are our future, our tachers are unquestionably the shapers of that future.
- We are committed to offering the most well qualified faculty in order to ensure the best academic achievement and spiritual growth of all our students.
- While the world is becoming an ever more complex place in which to live, we are committed not only to teach our children to think, but to think making life's decisions according to God's plan and His teachings of love, peace, honesty, integrity and the Golden Rule.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||441 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HarrisburgGrades: PK-8 | 441 students
2826 Herr St
Harrisburg, PA 17103
HarrisburgGrades: K-12 | 305 students
2000 Blue Mountain Pkwy
Harrisburg, PA 17112
HarrisburgGrades: KG-8 | 149 students
555 S 25th St
Harrisburg, PA 17104
HarrisburgGrades: NS-8 | 651 students
6190 Allentown Blvd
Harrisburg, PA 17112
MiddletownGrades: PK-8 | 233 students
360 E. Water Street
Middletown, PA 17057
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.