Grades: PK-8 | 260 students
- Saint Catherine School in North Seattle is a preschool through eighth grade Catholic parish school.
- Our mission as a Catholic school is to prepare and graduate students who show competence, conscience, and compassion as children of God by using their minds well, acting justly and serving the needs of others.
- The formation of our students is best accomplished in a community of faith in which parents are the primary educators of their children, and teachers and parish ministers work together to support and encourage student learning.
- We are committed to providing a nurturing, student-centered learning environment in which students develop and utilize critical thinking and core academic skills in a challenging, experiential curriculum.
- We value the development of the whole person by providing opportunities for intellectual, physical, social, emotional, and spiritual growth and by fostering an appreciation for a life full of learning.
- We encourage all our students to achieve their full potential as active learners and contributing members of their community.
- We are committed to the moral development of our students and the formation of their consciences by teaching the values and traditions of our faith.
- We seek to instill in students an awareness of social and global issues, a sense of responsibility for all of creation, an appreciation of all cultures and faiths, and a commitment to justice.
- We are committed to forming students as followers of Jesus through liturgical participation, classroom instruction, and service opportunities.
- We will guide students to see the needs of others, to respect the dignity of each person, to be inclusive of all, and to value diversity.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||260 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||26 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,870|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SeattleGrades: PK-8 | 270 students
3520 Ne 89th St
Seattle, WA 98115
SeattleGrades: NS-8 | 267 students
3401 Sw Myrtle Street
Seattle, WA 98126
BellevueGrades: PK-8 | 418 students
9450 N.E. 14th Street
Bellevue, WA 98004
SeattleGrades: PK-8 | 342 students
17533 Saint Luke Place N
Seattle, WA 98133
SeattleGrades: K-8 | 249 students
3301 W Dravus St
Seattle, WA 98199
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.