- St. Catherine's High School is a faith community in the Catholic tradition committed to the Christian education of young men and women.
- It is sponsored by the Racine Dominicans and witnesses to the mission, values, and commitment of its sponsors.
- It is supported by a strong partnership with the students, parents, staff, alumni, board, foundation, local parishes, and the Greater Racine Community.
- St. Catherine's High School welcomes students of diverse backgrounds and aims to provide an excellent academic program that challenges all students to develop their God-given talents and achieve their highest potential.
- Programs and environment also nurture the spiritual and social development of students to enable them to engage in healthy relationships with all life, and to learn to cherish and celebrate that life.
- St. Catherine's High School aims to graduate socially responsible women and men committed to gospel-value living and life-long learning; prepared to enter college and/or the world of work; and willing to contribute leadership and service to their communities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||413 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RacineGrades: PK-12 | 704 students
4050 Lighthouse Dr
Racine, WI 53402
KenoshaGrades: PK-12 | 779 students
2401 69th Street
Kenosha, WI 53143
RacineGrades: 9-12 | 234 students
251 Luedtke Ave
Racine, WI 53405
MilwaukeeGrades: 9-12 | 1064 students
3401 W Wisconsin Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53208