Grades: PK-8 | 274 students
- St. Cecilia School has been part of the parish and Beaverton community since 1913.
- St. Cecilia is a kindergarten through eighth grade school.
- The mission of St. Cecilia School is to prepare students to be responsible citizens and life-long learners with strong Catholic values.
- St. Cecilia School continues a strong tradition of quality Catholic education with the help of a committed staff of excellent teachers, strong leadership of pastor and principal, supportive and involved parents and parish, and students who appreciate and value the opportunity to receive the type of education offered here.
- A strong sense of ownership and pride exist both within our school and within the parish.
- St. Cecilia School and its constituents recognize the intrinsic gift of this valued relationship.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||274 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BeavertonGrades: PK-8 | 290 students
13755 Sw Walker Rd
Beaverton, OR 97005
PortlandGrades: K-8 | 340 students
1260 Nw Saltzman Road
Portland, OR 97229
AlohaGrades: PK-12 | 291 students
16860 Sw Blanton St
Aloha, OR 97007
PortlandGrades: K-8 | 206 students
3521 SW Patton Road
Portland, OR 97221
BeavertonGrades: K-12 | 490 students
5585 Sw 209th Ave
Beaverton, OR 97007
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.