Grades: PK-8 | 218 students
- St. Charles Borromeo Academy is dedicated to providing all students with a solid foundation in spirituality, morals, and academics.
- The faculty, staff, and administration recognize each student’s uniqueness as a child of God.
- This Catholic community encourages every child’s potential to be a loving, caring Christian, and a productive member of our global community.
- The implementation of the curriculum and the integration of gospel values enables each student to continue to be a life long learner.
- The students of Saint Charles Borromeo Academy follow the traditions of the Catholic Church as modeled by the pastor, parishioners, faculty, staff, and parents of Saint Charles community.
- This community provides a caring environment to nurture student growth.
- The academy recognizes parents as the primary educators of their children both in faith and academics.
- This faith community strives to live out the gospel message of Jesus through involvement in liturgical celebrations, shared learning experiences, and community service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||218 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Uniforms by Royal Blazers)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Contact School Secretary for Tuition Rates|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San DiegoGrades: PK-12 | 1227 students
6501 Linda Vista Rd
San Diego, CA 92111
La JollaGrades: NS-12 | 1155 students
9490 Genesee Avenue
La Jolla, CA 92037
San DiegoGrades: PK-8 | 464 students
4605 Point Loma Avenue
San Diego, CA 92107
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.