Grades: PK-8 | 218 students
- St. Charles Borromeo Academy is dedicated to providing all students with a solid foundation in spirituality, morals, and academics.
- The faculty, staff, and administration recognize each student’s uniqueness as a child of God.
- This Catholic community encourages every child’s potential to be a loving, caring Christian, and a productive member of our global community.
- The implementation of the curriculum and the integration of gospel values enables each student to continue to be a life long learner.
- The students of Saint Charles Borromeo Academy follow the traditions of the Catholic Church as modeled by the pastor, parishioners, faculty, staff, and parents of Saint Charles community.
- This community provides a caring environment to nurture student growth.
- The academy recognizes parents as the primary educators of their children both in faith and academics.
- This faith community strives to live out the gospel message of Jesus through involvement in liturgical celebrations, shared learning experiences, and community service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||218 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Uniforms by Royal Blazers)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Contact School Secretary for Tuition Rates|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
La JollaGrades: NS-12 | 1155 students
9490 Genesee Avenue
La Jolla, CA 92037
San DiegoGrades: PK-8 | 464 students
4605 Point Loma Avenue
San Diego, CA 92107
San DiegoGrades: PK-12 | 1227 students
6501 Linda Vista Rd
San Diego, CA 92111
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.