Grades: PK-8 | 323 students
- The administration and staff of St. Charles Borromeo School are concerned with the education of the whole person spiritually, emotionally, socially, physically and intellectually.
- We believe the educational process is a genuine Christian journey, drawing its inspiration and strength from the Gospel from which it is rooted.
- We recognize that parents are the primary educators of their children.
- Through a constant and close collaboration, we form a strong partnership between the school and the family, and together we create a place where lessons are taught attentive to the needs of today's youth; where service to individual families, community, country, and the world are stressed over self-service.
- We strive to recognize and nurture the special and unique talents each child brings with the hope that our students will come to respect, appreciate, and accept everyone's individuality.
- We strive to provide an atmosphere that is conducive to excellence in teaching and learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||323 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,000|
|Tuition Notes||Rates range from $3000 to $4600.|
- PreK through 8th Grade
- Certified Teachers
- Full Day Kindergarten
- Full and Half Day PreK
- Art, Gym, Computer Technology,
- Library, Music and Spanish
- Daily Prayer and Religious Instruction
- Children's Liturgies
- Prayer Services
- Before School and After School Care
- Enclosed Playground
Profile last updated: 09/15/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MoorestownGrades: K-9 | 459 students
23 W Prospect Ave
Moorestown, NJ 08057
MedfordGrades: PK-8 | 436 students
196 Route 70
Medford, NJ 08055
Cherry HillGrades: PK-8 | 343 students
402 North Kings Highway
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
HaddonfieldGrades: PK-8 | 316 students
164 Hopkins Avenue
Haddonfield, NJ 08033
CinnaminsonGrades: PK-8 | 168 students
2201 Riverton Rd
Cinnaminson, NJ 08077
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.