Grades: PK-8 | 323 students
- The administration and staff of St. Charles Borromeo School are concerned with the education of the whole person spiritually, emotionally, socially, physically and intellectually.
- We believe the educational process is a genuine Christian journey, drawing its inspiration and strength from the Gospel from which it is rooted.
- We recognize that parents are the primary educators of their children.
- Through a constant and close collaboration, we form a strong partnership between the school and the family, and together we create a place where lessons are taught attentive to the needs of today's youth; where service to individual families, community, country, and the world are stressed over self-service.
- We strive to recognize and nurture the special and unique talents each child brings with the hope that our students will come to respect, appreciate, and accept everyone's individuality.
- We strive to provide an atmosphere that is conducive to excellence in teaching and learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||323 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,000|
|Tuition Notes||Rates range from $3000 to $4600.|
- PreK through 8th Grade
- Certified Teachers
- Full Day Kindergarten
- Full and Half Day PreK
- Art, Gym, Computer Technology,
- Library, Music and Spanish
- Daily Prayer and Religious Instruction
- Children's Liturgies
- Prayer Services
- Before School and After School Care
- Enclosed Playground
Profile last updated: 09/15/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MoorestownGrades: K-9 | 459 students
23 W Prospect Ave
Moorestown, NJ 08057
Cherry HillGrades: PK-8 | 343 students
402 North Kings Highway
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
HaddonfieldGrades: PK-8 | 316 students
164 Hopkins Avenue
Haddonfield, NJ 08033
CinnaminsonGrades: PK-8 | 178 students
2201 Riverton Rd
Cinnaminson, NJ 08077
28 Conrow Road
Delran, NJ 08075
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.