Grades: PK-8 | 219 students
- St. Charles Borromeo is a faith community deeply rooted in the Catholic tradition and the Gospel teachings, challenged to further our baptismal call.
- We believe our Catholic education provides opportunities to grow spiritually and morally through religious instruction, prayer, the Eucharistic celebration and the sacraments; develop intellectually through a strong academic program; promote positive social interactions, which value and respect the dignity and worth of each human person; and share our time, talent and treasure with others in the global community.
- St. Charles Borromeo is a faith community founded upon strong academics and Catholic tradition.
- A dedicated and experienced staff uses the highest standards of teaching and learning to help students achieve academic excellence through a comprehensive educational program.
- We follow the example of Jesus to live as stewards in the community.
- Parent involvement is encouraged and appreciated.
- Students are given many opportunities to enrich their faith by participating in many ministries of the church.
- St. Charles Borromeo is a community dedicated to faith, family, and future.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other special emphasis association(s)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||219 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Students in 4K - 8 wear uniforms)
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,449|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is based on one student, parishioner rate. Multiple student and non-parishioner rates vary.|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Bell Choir, chess club, math club, sports, vocal choir Bell Choir, chess club, math club, sports, vocal choir,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 176 students
1435 S 92nd St
Milwaukee, WI 53214
Oak CreekGrades: PK-8 | 72 students
8537 S Pennsylvania Ave
Oak Creek, WI 53154
GreendaleGrades: PK-8 | 449 students
6000 W Loomis Rd
Greendale, WI 53129
HartlandGrades: PK-8 | 40 students
1023 E Capitol Dr
Hartland, WI 53029
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 217 students
8605 W Forest Home Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53228
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.