Grades: PK-8 | 219 students
- St. Charles Borromeo is a faith community deeply rooted in the Catholic tradition and the Gospel teachings, challenged to further our baptismal call.
- We believe our Catholic education provides opportunities to grow spiritually and morally through religious instruction, prayer, the Eucharistic celebration and the sacraments; develop intellectually through a strong academic program; promote positive social interactions, which value and respect the dignity and worth of each human person; and share our time, talent and treasure with others in the global community.
- St. Charles Borromeo is a faith community founded upon strong academics and Catholic tradition.
- A dedicated and experienced staff uses the highest standards of teaching and learning to help students achieve academic excellence through a comprehensive educational program.
- We follow the example of Jesus to live as stewards in the community.
- Parent involvement is encouraged and appreciated.
- Students are given many opportunities to enrich their faith by participating in many ministries of the church.
- St. Charles Borromeo is a community dedicated to faith, family, and future.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other special emphasis association(s)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||219 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Students in 4K - 8 wear uniforms)
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,449|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is based on one student, parishioner rate. Multiple student and non-parishioner rates vary.|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Bell Choir, chess club, math club, sports, vocal choir Bell Choir, chess club, math club, sports, vocal choir,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Oak CreekGrades: PK-8 | 72 students
8537 S Pennsylvania Ave
Oak Creek, WI 53154
GreendaleGrades: PK-8 | 449 students
6000 W Loomis Rd
Greendale, WI 53129
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 176 students
1435 S 92nd St
Milwaukee, WI 53214
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 590 students
Po Box 090095
Milwaukee, WI 53209
SturtevantGrades: K-9 | 123 students
3030 95th St
Sturtevant, WI 53177
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.